Indice del forum Miodesopsie.it
Il portale sulle miodesopsie

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 

Collirio "S. Lucia Eye Drops"

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Trattamenti alternativi
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
RICCARDO

MessaggioInviato: Lun 21 Gen, 2008 11:07    Oggetto: Collirio "S. Lucia Eye Drops" Rispondi citando

Mi sembra si parli di un collirio per miodesopsie.

I was told taking Anti-oxidants can give slight improvement. Can any body suggest Antioxidents or some medicines for decreasing the floaters menace.

Answers:
Careful, floaters can be a predictor of diabetes! I've had floaters all my life and, sure enough, I wound up developing Type II diabetes. Funny thing, my eye doctor said that I probably would many, many years ago, long before I did, because he said I had more floaters than anyone else he'd ever treated.

If you get new floaters that are bigger than normal, see the doctor IMMEDIATELY! It could be a sign that you have a lattice detachment or even a retinal detachment. If it's not treated ASAP it can be serious.

I have found an herbal product that's supposed to help with floaters and a variety of other conditions. It's called St. Lucia Eye Drops and is manufactured by Vista Mundo, Inc. out of Lighthouse Point, Florida. I get it from a local naturopathic doctor so I don't know where you can get it but, for what it's worth, it's the only product that I've heard of that is supposed to help with floaters.
There are no medications at this time to get rid of floaters. Seems that there is only surgery called a Floater Only Vitrectomy (FOV). This surgery consists of removing and replacing the old “floater infested” vitreous gel fluid from the interior part of the patient’s eyes and replacing it with saline solution. This saline solution is then very rapidly replaced by the bodies own “naturally occurring” aqueous fluid.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Invia email Indirizzo AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Trattamenti alternativi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: