Indice del forum Miodesopsie.it
Il portale sulle miodesopsie

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 

Doctor Johnson: Vitreous Floater Solutions

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Vitreolisi laser
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Dottore_Johnson

MessaggioInviato: Mer 01 Apr, 2009 21:58    Oggetto: Doctor Johnson: Vitreous Floater Solutions Rispondi citando

I am sorry I can't write this in Italian, but I do wish to announce a completely new and very educational website on the topic of Vitreous Floaters / Miodesopsie.

http://www.VitreousFloaterSolutions.com (english)

There are original illustrations, in-depth explanations, and more. I believe I have the only practice EXCLUSIVELY treating vitreous floaters. It is a national and more and more now, an international practice. Thank you for your interest and any comments. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Doctor James H. Johnson
Medical Director
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
biscia

MessaggioInviato: Lun 13 Apr, 2009 22:02    Oggetto: Re: Doctor Johnson: Vitreous Floater Solutions Rispondi citando

Dottore_Johnson ha scritto:
I am sorry I can't write this in Italian, but I do wish to announce a completely new and very educational website on the topic of Vitreous Floaters / Miodesopsie.

http://www.VitreousFloaterSolutions.com (english)

There are original illustrations, in-depth explanations, and more. I believe I have the only practice EXCLUSIVELY treating vitreous floaters. It is a national and more and more now, an international practice. Thank you for your interest and any comments. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Doctor James H. Johnson
Medical Director

Hi doc,
thank you very much for the link you posted. Your site is one of the best site I ever seen about floaters.
In Italy only a very small number of doctors accept to use YAG laser to treat floaters and what is funny is that they do not advertise this practice at all.
In my opinion YAG laser is at the moment the more realistic and safe chanche to treat floaters. Hereafter some questions for you:

1. Do you think we will have in the near future new lasers built exclusively to treat floaters ?
2. What about to visit italy to explain (or teach) your procedure to the italian ophthalmologists community ?

Regards,
Fabrizio
Torna in cima
Simone

MessaggioInviato: Mer 15 Apr, 2009 10:07    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Forse , nel caso in cui il dottore fosse interessato a collaborare con qualche oculista italiano o ad insegnarli il metodo, potremmo preparare una traduzione in italiano del sito informativo.. per invogliare lui e invogliare la gente in maniera che sia interessante per tutti ..
Torna in cima
biscia

MessaggioInviato: Mer 15 Apr, 2009 21:07    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Simone ha scritto:
Forse , nel caso in cui il dottore fosse interessato a collaborare con qualche oculista italiano o ad insegnarli il metodo, potremmo preparare una traduzione in italiano del sito informativo.. per invogliare lui e invogliare la gente in maniera che sia interessante per tutti ..

Simone, la traduzione del sito già esiste ed è online.

Non è completa ma è più che sufficiente per farsi una idea di che cosa l'associazione fa.

A presto,
Fabrizio
Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Vitreolisi laser Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: