Indice del forum Miodesopsie.it
Il portale sulle miodesopsie

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 

Studio per un nuovo modello vitreale

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Generale
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
vitto78

MessaggioInviato: Lun 07 Apr, 2008 15:42    Oggetto: Studio per un nuovo modello vitreale Rispondi citando

una recente ricerca per lo studio di un nuovo modello vitreale:

1: Eye. 2008 Mar 7 [Epub ahead of print]Click here to read Links
The rabbit as an animal model for post-natal vitreous matrix differentiation and degeneration.
Los LI.

1Department of Ophthalmology, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands.

PurposeThis study evaluates whether rabbits are a suitable animal model to study post-natal vitreous differentiation and degeneration.MethodsHuman and rabbit eyes of various ages were studied by complementary anatomical techniques, light microscopy, and transmission electron microscopy.ResultsThe global vitreous matrix organization is similar in human and rabbit eyes, lamellae are an important aspect thereof and show striking morphological changes with increasing age. In humans, liquefaction is more conspicuous than in rabbits but changes in matrix histology consistent with liquefaction can also be observed in the latter.ConclusionsLamellar development is consistent with vitreous differentiation, while increasing liquefaction is consistent with matrix degeneration. At the anatomical and histological levels, human and rabbit vitreous matrices are sufficiently similar to make the rabbit a promising animal model for the study of the pathogenesis of vitreous matrix differentiation and degeneration in more detail.Eye advance online publication, 7 March 2008; doi:10.1038/eye.2008.39.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18327158?ordinalpos=4&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Generale Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: